Thursday, April 3, 2008

SpringTime in DC

After a shoot downtown yesterday thought I would stop by the Tidal Basin and try for some Cherry Blossom photos. With all the Cherry Blossom mania I couldn't even get close to parking anywhere remotely nearby. I gave up all hope, convincing myself I had plenty of Cherry Blossom images from that area already and headed towards the US Capitol Grounds where I knew there would be blossoms. Little did I know that on Capitol Hill they were evidentally celebrating National Penis Day, what a bonus. Yesterday was the only day this week predicted to be sunny and beautiful. These Cherry Blossoms happen but once a year. They are such iconic images of Washington DC but come and go so quickly. You have to get them while they're out or wait again until next Spring. I made so many good images but it's so easy when it all looks this good. Here's a few from yesterday.

No comments: