Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Details in Nature / Macro


Macro / Details in Nature - Images by Randy Santos / dcstockimages.com

I recently bought a Canon 100mm 2.8L Macro. I just started shooting with it this past weekend, what a fantastic lens!  Here's a little gallery of what I've shot so far.  I'm fortunate to have realized great success in marketing my Collection of Washington DC Photography and am always looking towards expanding the scope of work I might offer within my existing client base.  I'm fascinated with the Details in Nature and this lens enables me to capture what I see at this scale - hopefully I will produce (and successfully market) a body of work that will allow me to supplement existing projects and extend my reach towards a newly targeted market segment.

If you can't see the above Flash Gallery you may view here:  Macro / Details in Nature

No comments: