Friday, February 29, 2008

Happy Leap Year

Just got back from a shoot in Wisconsin. Yes, I know it's February. The shoot was a corporate gig, on location headshots of execs. Good job, great people, but unfortunately didn't have an opportunity to shoot anything creative on my own that I would share here.

I will however share something I bookmarked long ago and just this morning re-read. It's a bit long but definitely worth skimming through. I think it's brilliant and can relate to many points outlined. GapingVoid: How to be Creative

For me personally, February is the toughest month to keep the creative fire burning. I am ready for Spring, everything is fresh and reborn, anything is possible. I am the caterpillar, transmorphing in the chrysalis ready to emerge as a thing of wonder and beauty.

Happy Leap Year!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey there,

I came across your blog site in search of some resources on Innovation and saw that you have Linked to one of my favorite articles from Gaping Void. However the page is no more available and hence it motivated me to write a new and updated article.

Hope you would like it :)

Here’s the link for your reference - The Challenged Millennial