Sunday, September 28, 2008

Jam Party

Other than Photography, my two favorite things are to cook and play music. I decided to combine those and have a nice little outdoor JamFest for my friends. I cooked for 24 hours preparing, Hickory Smoked Pulled Pork, Jamaican Jerk Chicken, Cuban Roasted Chicken, Mesquite Smoked Salmon, Sweet Italian Sausages with Peppers, and various tasty sides. The Gods were apparently pleased with our offerings of food and music. Despite heavy isolated thunderstorms throughout our area, we maintained clear skies with all conditions conducive for good jamming and successful partying late into the night.I was so busy hosting, laying down searing guitar licks, and doing my part to drain the keg, that I didn't take any photos. Fortunately, my friend, and fellow photographer, Keith was kind enough to grab hold of my little G-9 and take some images of us playing.

No comments: